IMPORTANT REMINDER FOR GRAND JURORS SUMMONED FOR MARCH 22ND, 2021
Grand Jurors that were summoned for service on March 22nd, 2021 will need to report to the Board of Education Auditorium no later than 9:00 A.M
DO NOT REPORT TO THE CRAWFORD COUNTY COURTHOUSE
- The Board of Education Auditorium is located at the Crawford County Board of Education at 190 E. Crusselle Street in Roberta.
- We recommend that you begin reporting between 8:30 A.M. and 8:45 A.M. as this will allow court staff and security ample time to check individuals into the building.
- Parking will be available in front of the gymnasium and around the building.
- The auditorium has two entrances. The rear entrance (near the gymnasium) is handicap accessible.
- If you have any questions or concerns regarding jury service, please contact the Office of the Clerk of Superior Court at (478) 836-3328 during our normal business hours, 8:00 A.M. to 5:00 P.M., Monday through Friday.