Crawford County Transit is the public transportation service in Crawford. This service is available to all residents of Crawford County.
Where We Can Take You
Crawford County Transit provides transportation to doctor's offices, grocery stores, pharmacies! Transportation service is also available for medical appointments outside of the county. Dialysis Services are available please call for information.
When We Operate
The hours of service are Monday through Friday 7:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m.
How to Schedule a Ride
Crawford County Transit operates on an advanced reservation basis. To schedule a trip, call 478-836-3782 Monday through Friday., Please let us know in advance before your requested trip. (Include general schedule per service area, and route deviation policy if appropriate.)
- Please be ready to meet your bus at the curb a few minutes before your scheduled pick-up time.
- If you will be unable to or choose not to take your scheduled trip, please contact us to cancel as soon as possible, at least 24 hours before
your scheduled pickup time. No-shows waste resources which could other wise be used to transport others. Persons who abuse this are subject to service cancellation and suspension.
- Eating, drinking, and smoking are not permitted on board Crawford County Transit vehicles. Food and beverages may only be carried on board if securely closed in spill-proof containers. (No Alcoholic Beverages)
- Seats at the front of the bus are reserved for seniors and persons with disabilities. Please use these seats only if necessary.
- Please do not talk to the operator while the vehicle is in motion. Safety is our top priority, and your operator's full attention needs to be
- Music may only be played if headphones are used and volume is set low enough not to disturb other passengers.
- Any items left on board the bus will be taken to the office before the next time the vehicle is put in service. If you believe you may have left something on board, please call our office.
- Riders are only allowed to transport packages they are able to carry themselves. Drivers are not required to assist with packages.
- Drivers can assist passengers in boarding and disembarking the vehicle. Drivers are not allowed to enter homes.
- Pets are not permitted on board Crawford County Transit vehicles. Service animals trained to assist persons with disabilities are welcome.
Wheelchair-accessible service is available. When you call to schedule your trip, please let us know of any assistance you may need in boarding
or disembarking from the vehicle. For the safety of all passengers, our policy requires that wheelchairs be secured to the vehicle.
- Persons using respirators or portable oxygen are permitted on vehicles,
- Service animals accompanying individuals with disabilities are permitted,
- Personal care attendants accompanying persons with disabilities are permitted at no charge.