Planning and Zoning
The Crawford County Planning and Zoning Office is here to help you access resources to expand your business, grow in the community, and navigate the required processes for development. The office provides zoning information and issues business licenses and building permits. Also, Crawford County Planning and Zoning is Code Enforcement for Crawford County and is tasked with enforcing the Land Use Regulations and Ordinances for the unincorporated area of Crawford County and the incorporated area of the City of Roberta
For Building Permits, you can apply online by clicking HERE.
- Adult Entertainment *Adopted November 15th, 1999
- Animal Control *Adopted May 6th, 2009
- Comprehensive Land Use Regulations *Adopted July 3, 2012, updated amendment November 2020
- Emergency Management *Adopted March, 2012
- Emergency Office Closure *Adopted February 1, 2011
- Flood Damage Prevention *Adopted April 5th, 2011
- Indigent Burial Policy *Adopted November 15, 2011
- Logging Ordinance and Logging Permit Form *Adopted 2007
- Purchase Property (real and personal) *Adopted June 1, 2010
- Surplus Property *Adopted April 20, 2010
- Telecommunications *Adopted June 19, 2000
* For question or concerns about roads, please contact the commissioners office by calling (478) 836-3782.