Crawford County Board of Commissioners is now accepting applications until February 12, 2021 for a part time with potential to be full time Landfill Operator.
- Must be able to operate various types of heavy equipment such as a back hoe, and a front end loader.
- May perform a variety of manual tasks associates with such operations.
- Must have a high school diploma or GED.
- Must complete and pass a 40 hour Landfill Operator Training Course.
- Drug/Background check will be required.
- Starting pay is $15.00 per hour based on experience and qualifications.
You may pick up an application at the County Administration Office (478-836-3782) located at 640 GA Hwy 128 Roberta, Georgia 31078 or you may visit our website at www.crawfordcountyga.org to download application HERE.
Applications are due in the County Administration Office by 5:00 p.m. on February 12, 2021.
CRAWFORD COUNTY IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNTIY EMPLOYER