Crawford County Board of Commissioners is now accepting applications until February 12, 2021 for a part time with potential to be full time Landfill Operator.
- Must be able to operate various types of heavy equipment such as a back hoe, and a front end loader.
- May perform a variety of manual tasks associates with such operations.
- Must have a high school diploma or GED.
- Must complete and pass a 40 hour Landfill Operator Training Course.
- Drug/Background check will be required.
- Starting pay is $15.00 per hour based on experience and qualifications.
You may pick up an application at the County Administration Office (478-836-3782) located at 640 GA Hwy 128 Roberta, Georgia 31078 or click HERE to download the Employment Application and Criminal History Release Form.
Applications are due in the County Administration Office by 5:00 p.m. on February 12, 2021.
CRAWFORD COUNTY IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNTIY EMPLOYER