Crawford County Water System is currently seeking a Water Assistant.
- This person must be a responsible person who will assist in the day to day operations of the water system as well as building maintenance.
- Duties will consist of but not limited to: meter reading, plant maintenance, leak repair, and system upkeep.
- This is a full time position that may require working nights or weekends in certain situations.
- State of Georgia class 5 License and experience preferred but not required.
- Salary based on qualifications.
- Applicants will be required to pass a background check.
- Applications can be obtained on the county website at www.crawfordcountyga.org or the County Commissioners' office located at 640 GA Hwy 128, Roberta, Georgia 31078.
Please direct any questions to William Patton at 478-214-3616.
You may drop applications off at the Administration Office located at 640 GA Hwy 128 or mail to Crawford County Board of Commissioners, P .0. Box 1059 Roberta, Georgia 31078.
All applications must be completed and received by September 4, 2020 at 5:00p.m.