The Crawford County Board of Commissioners is currently seeking an applicant to serve on the Board of Directors of the Crawford County Development Authority.
The Development Authority meets monthly and is charged with a wide range of tasks relate to economic and business development. The person selected for these positions will serve a four year term.
- Applicants will be required to pass a background check.
- Applications can be obtained on the county website at www.crawfordcountyga.org or the County Commissioners’ office located at 640 GA Hwy 128, Roberta, Georgia 31078.
- Please direct any questions to Leslie McNary at 478-836-3497.
- You may drop applications off at the Administration Office located at 640 GA Hwy 128 or mail to Crawford County Board of Commissioners, P.O. Box 1059 Roberta, Georgia 31078.
- All applications must be completed and received by September 18, 2020 at 5:00p.m.
- The Board of Commissioners will meet applicants on October 6, 2020 at its regularly scheduled meeting.