The Crawford County Board of Commissioners is seeking an applicant to serve on the Mental Health, Developmental Disabilities & Addictive Diseases Regional Advisory Council (DBHDD).
- The DBHDD meets bi-monthly on the 2nd Thursday of the month at various locations throughout region 6, but at the present are still being held virtually and will be so until further notice.
- The Advisory Council stay informed about local needs and issues and serve as advocates with public officials, the main objective of the Council is to identify community needs and gaps in the current DBHDD service system and to make recommendations based on their findings.
- Applicants will be required to pass a background check.
- Applications can be obtained on the county website at www.crawfordcountyga.org or the Commissioners’ office located at 640 Ga. Hwy 128, Roberta, Georgia 31078.
- Please direct any questions to Paula Mccrary at 478-836-3782.
- You may drop applications off at the Administrative Offices located at 640 Ga. Hwy 128 or mail to P.O. Box 1059 Roberta, Georgia 31078.
- All Applications must be completed and received by November 12, 2021 at 5:00 p.m.