The Crawford County Board of Commissioners is currently seeking applicants to serve on the Middle Georgia Regional Commission.
The MGRC Council meets on the second Thursday of each month at 6:00 p.m. at the MGRC building.
- The applicant must reside in Crawford County.
- The applicant will serve a one year term.
- Applicants will be required to pass a background check. Applications can be obtained on the county website or the County Commissioners’ office located at 640 GA Hwy 128, Roberta, Georgia 31078.
- Please direct any questions to Sharon Sanders at 478-836-3782.
- You may drop applications off at the Administration Office located at 640 GA Hwy 128 or mail to Crawford County Board of Commissioners, P.O. Box 1059 Roberta, Georgia 31078.
- All applications must be completed and received by December 3, 2021 at 5:00p.m.