The Crawford County Board of Commissioners is currently seeking an applicant to serve on the Planning and Zoning Board from District 1 and an applicant from District 2 area of Crawford County.
- Omar Dickey is the Commissioner for District 1 and Jackie Mccowen is the Commissioner for District 2.
- The Planning & Zoning Board purpose is to promote health, safety, order and the general welfare of the unincorporated areas of the county. Lessen congestion, prevent overcrowding of the land, and facilitate transportation, water, schools, parks, & other public requirements.
- The Planning and Zoning board meets the 3rd Thursday each month at 6:00p.m. Applicant will be required to pass a background check.
- Applications can be obtained on the county website at www.crawfordcountyga.org or the Crawford County Government Complex Administration Office located at 640 GA Hwy 128, Roberta, Georgia 31078.
- Applications may be returned in person or by mail P.O. Box 1059 Roberta, Georgia 31078.
All applications must be completed and received no later than 5P.M. on Friday February 19, 2021