Crawford County is seeking an applicant to fill a vacancy on the Board of Elections.
- must be 21 years of age
- must be or become a resident of the county
- must have a high school diploma or its equivalent
- must have registered voter in good standing of Crawford County
- must attend meetings held on the 3rd Monday of each month and called meetings when deemed necessary
- must be available to work on Election Day as well as certification day with pay on those days
- must be able to perform such other duties as may be prescribed by law or deemed necessary by the Board
You may pick up an application at the County Administration Office located at 640 GA Hwy 128, Roberta Georgia or you may visit our website at www.crawfordcountyga.org to download application. This announcement is open continuously until the position is filled. If you have any questions, please call Brenda Peacock at 478-836-1877.