VACANCY-BOARD OF ASSESSORS-APPLICANT WANTED
Crawford County is seeking an applicant to fill a vacancy on the Board of Assessors.
- must be 21 years of age
- must be or become a resident of the county within 6 months of taking the oath of office
- must have a high school diploma or its equivalent
- must successfully complete 40hours of training within 180 days of appointment
- must have a certificate issued by Commissioner; and
- must continue to achieve 40 hours of training each two years of service.
Board members are compensated $50.00 per meeting and reimbursed for all expenses associated with the duties of the Board of Assessors.
Members meet the 2nd Thursday each month at 5:00 p.m. at the Crawford County Government Complex located at 640 GA Hwy 128 Roberta, Georgia.
You may pick up an application at the County Administration Office located at 640 GA Hwy 128, Roberta Georgia or you may visit our website at www.crawfordcountyga.org to download
All applications are due in the County Administration Office by 5:00 p.m. Thursday April 1, 2021.
If you have any questions, please call D'Lyn Jones at 478-836-2800.