The Crawford County Board of Commissioners is currently seeking an applicant to serve on the Board of Directors of the Crawford County Development Authority.
- The Development Authority meets monthly and is charged with a wide range of tasks relate to economic and business development.
- The person selected for this position will serve out the remaining of a four year term.
- Applicant will be required to pass a background check.
- Applications can be obtained on the county website HERE or the County Commissioners’ office located at 640 GA Hwy 128, Roberta, Georgia 31078.
- Please direct any questions to Leslie McNary at 478-836-3497.
- You may drop applications off at the Administration Office located at 640 GA Hwy 128 or mail to Crawford County Board of Commissioners, P.O. Box 1059 Roberta, Georgia 31078.
- All applications must be completed and received by January 21, 2022 at 5:00p.m.
ELIGIBLE APPLICATIONS AND BACKGROUND CHECK CONSENT FORMS MUST BE RETURNED BY 5:00 P.M., JANUARY 21, 2022 AND WILL BE PRESENTED TO THE CRAWFORD COUNTY BOARD OF COMMISSIONERS BEFORE APPOINTMENT.