Crawford County Probate Court is accepting applications for the following position: Probate Clerk
- Salary is based on experience and knowledge.
- The court is seeking an individual with strong administrative skills. He/she will be using different software programs required in the office.
- The applicant should have meticulous attention to detail, be well organized, and have good time management skills. He/she should be discrete, diplomatic, and personable.
- Must be familiar with Excel, Microsoft Word, calculator, scanning and recording documents.
- Must be able to pass a criminal background check and drug test.
- Must be able to start on January 6, 2020.
Please pick up applications at the Crawford County Probate Court, Crawford County Courthouse 100 GA Highway 42S Knoxville, GA 31050 or the Crawford Co. Board of Commissioners Office at 640 Highway 128 Roberta, GA 31078.
Deadline for submitting applications and resumes is December 21, 2019 at 4:30p.m. The Commissioner's office will accept the applications.