Elections and Registrations
If you are unsure as to whether you are registered to vote in Crawford County or not you may verify your voter status by going to http://mvp.sos.state.ga.us/login.aspx or call the Election's Office, (478) 836-1877. Don't wait until election day and find out you can't vote!
- Due to the death of Mr. Lee Sanders there will be a special Election to fill his unexpired term for School Board in District 4.(Qualifying fee is $108)
- Due to the resignation of Mr. Paul Chapman there will be a Special Election to fill his unexpired term for County Commissioner in District 5. (Qualifying fee is $420)
- Qualifying for both offices will be 9-5 Monday the 11th, 8-5 the 12th and 8-noon on the 13th.
- Republican candidates will qualify at the CourtHouse,democrats and Non-partisan will qualify at the office of the Board of Elections.
- The Election will be held March 16th.
Frequently Asked Questions Regarding June 9th Primary Election